B.COM, PGDPM, MBA, PGDFT, DBA, PHD (Accounting)
Head (Ketua Program), Ph.D. Management Program
Associate Professor, Postgraduate Centre, Limkokwing University
Visiting Research Scholar, De Montfort University, United Kingdom.
A/Prof Vally is associated with Postgraduate Centre of Limkokwing University and exerts primarily as principal supervisor for doctoral researchers in management and business accounting stream. He is specialized in Research Methodology and crypto banking affairs. Well versed with MQA documentation. Apart from his positions in Malaysia, he serves as visiting scholar at De Mont Fort University in UK. He has prominent publication records in Scopus (Q1/Q2), SCI and SSCI indexed journals. A/Prof Vally is a proud member of Oxford Philosophical Society (UK), actively reviews World Bank Conference Journals (USA) and SpringerNature journals. 31 researchers have got graduated as Doctorates under his supervision as on July 2021. His recent book ‘Fundamentals of Thesis’ has been widely circulating in ASEAN and European Universities. Data Analytics and Anthropology are his research interest.
▪ Doctor of Philosophy (Accounting), Lincoln University College, Malaysia.
▪ Doctorate in Business Administration, Victoria University, Switzerland.
▪ Master of Business Administration, International Management Institute, Brussels.
▪ Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Indian Institute of Planning & Management, India.
▪ Bachelors of Commerce, Bharathiyar University, India.
▪ ‘Statistical Tools for Reproducible Data Science’, Harvard-EdX, Harvard University, USA.
▪ ‘Certified Supervisor’, Publons Academy (Web of Science), New Zealand.
▪ ‘Applied Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP with Python’, from EduXlabs, India.
▪ ‘MCSE’ (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), from Microsoft Inc., USA.
▪ ‘Faculty Competence’ Certification on Business Skills program, from NIS Sparta, India.
SIGNIFICANCE IN MALAYSIA:
▪ Possessing Teaching Permit; permitted to teach and supervise at Master & doctoral level.
▪ Undergone OBE (Outcome Based Education) training.
▪ Experienced in MQA01/02 COPPA submission as per MQA Standards for Masters & doctoral degree (2021).
▪ Obtained ‘Resident Pass-Talent’ to get employed without EP or Permit.