International conference in Human Resource Management aims to provide the ideal opportunity for academic and HR delegates from all over the world to meet in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to exchange views, share research findings, and build relationships. Moreover, it aims to contribute to the local, regional, and international labor market needs, by providing an accurate feedback and recommendations. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of Human Resource Management and Technology.
International Human Resource Management conference in Bahrain will bring together a distinguished national, regional, and international community of Human Resources scholars and practitioners, with the following aims:
- Discuss the recent research and issues in HR.
- Discuss the recent HR challenges and issues in the industry.
- Share insights on how to put research into practice.
- Expand the existing community of practice in the HR field.
- And explore new international research and business collaborations.
All submitted conference papers go through double blind peer-review for potential publication in the conference proceedings. The proceedings will also be forwarded for potential listing in Scopus.
Gulf University invites submissions on any topic pertaining to HR management. Tracks of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Recent issues in HRM Information System.
- Contemporary issues in HRM.
- Artificial Intelligence in HRM.
- Expatriation and International Mobility.
- Human Resources: Recruitment, Training and Development.
- Industrial Relations and Labor.
- HRM in Multinational Companies.
- Cross-Cultural Management and HRM .
- Career and HR Professionalism.
- Work wellbeing and Employee Engagement.
- High performance HR practices.
- Knowledge management.
- Ethical and legal issues in HRM.
- Retention and organizational commitment.
- Industrial linkage and Labor law.
- Culture, Society and HRM.
- Work life balance.
- Workplace Diversity.
- Finance in HR.
- Global Talent Management.
- International HRM.
- Global Leadership and Human Resource.
- Global Trends in Human Resource Management.
- HR Analytics.
- Green HRM & Sustainability.